Your privacy is important to us. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit flipvibe.com (our "Site") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on/through our Site or when you contact us. It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site. Third parties may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check directly with each such third party.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Analytical Site usage information, such as the Site pages you view; other information about how you use our Site, email, other communications and applications; and how you interact with Site merchants, business partners, and service providers.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us when you contact us for any reason.
- When you comment on a post.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights related to the use of the Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Site's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Site, our customers or others.
We are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to visit our Site. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 and our service is not directed to children If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under the age of 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account or use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use our Site.
- Some cookies are essential so you can navigate through the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the content you've requested. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
- To improve your browsing experience. These cookies will help remembering your preferences and settings, remembering if you've filled in certain forms, so you're not asked to do it again, remembering if you've been to the Site before and restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisement. We might also use these cookies to highlight Site services that we think will be of interest to you based on your usage of the Site.
- Analytics. To improve your experience on our Site, we like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate our Site and if they get error messages from web pages. This group of cookies, often called "analytics cookies" are used to gather this information. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else's cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person's activity. Analytics cookies are only used to improve how a website works.
- To show advertising that is relevant to your interests. We sell space on our Site to advertisers. The resulting adverts often contain cookies. These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited the Site and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
We adhere to generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Personal information you provide to us is stored on a password protected server accessible only by administrator. When you post a comment via your Facebook account, we do not have access to your login credentials. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site because any transmission of information over the Internet has its inherent risks. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION